- 1,500-ton condenser water system to support aluminum casting cooling processes.
- Redundant pump design to support movement of water from water storage basin and casting pit totaling approximately 170,000 gallons per casting session.
- Emergency water storage tank to provide redundant cooling in event of power failure.
- Natural Gas system design to support two large regenerative furnaces totaling approximately 50,000 CFH.
- Argon and Nitrogen gas design.
- Lighting system fixture and control design including photometric analysis of manufacturing area.
- Detailed 3D model coordination of all piping, conduit, and cable tray equipment to align with utility trenches provided throughout facility.
- Thorough coordination with manufacturer provided controls and equipment.
In addition to MEP design services, Telios’ Construction Team is providing Commissioning Services for the project.