- Addition of (2) 30-ton CRAC units to provided N+2 redundancy at York R&D Data Center in Saline, MI
- Refresh of (3) 10-ton CRAC units and addition of new redundant 120kW UPS serving the TMMI Data Center in Princeton, IN
- Addition of (1) 6.5-ton CRAC unit serving the Bldg. 601 Telecom Room at TMMI
- Refresh of (2) 3-ton CRAC units serving the Bldg. 620 Telecom Room at TMMI
- Addition of (1) 500kVA backup generator for data center facilities at TMMI
- Refresh of fire detection and suppression systems for data center facilities at TMMI
- Refresh of (4) 20-ton CRAC units and (2) 400kW UPS units serving the TMMK Data Center in Georgetown, KY
- Refresh of (3) 20-ton CRAC units and (1) 150kW UPS at TMMTX in San Antonio, TX
- Refresh of HVAC serving 10 IDF Rooms at Ann Arbor R&D in Ann Arbor, MI
Additionally, we are providing CA & Cx support for the TdPR Headquarters relocation in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Cx support for the new motor plant being built in Huntsville, AL.
TCM coordinates with local and corporate PM’s and SME’s to develop a plan for each project’s implementation plan. We work hand in hand to develop and communicate required Change Control, MOP’s, and Safety requirements with each project’s stakeholders. TCM provides design requirements, upfront pre-construction activities to competitively bid each project’s necessary trades, onsite construction management throughout the entire implementation, startup, and commissioning process.TCM is a partner with the Critical Facilities Group and we understand the sensitivity and critical nature of working around IT equipment and data center environments. We become an extension of the team, not just another contractor that is in and out once an activity is complete. Our success is based upon the success of the projects and the trusted relationships we are able to build with our clients.