American Airlines’ new headquarters sits on 300 acres in Fort Worth, Texas. The four, seven-story office buildings are 1.6 million square feet of state-of-the-art office buildings. The campus accommodates approximately 12,000 employees. A total of 5 buildings make up the campus, which includes American Airlines’ Integrated Operations Center, known as SkyView 8, as well as the adjacent building SkyView 7.
SkyView project includes:
- 366 Total Spaces Designed
- 253 Meeting Rooms
- 14 Boardrooms
- 65 Common Areas
- 20 Specialty Areas and Training Rooms
- 9 Multi-Purpose Rooms
- 5 Large LED walls
- Coordination with specific users the design requirements for each area.
- Coordination with client to establish or update corporate standards for AV functionality systems and equipment.
- Coordinate with data, architectural, mechanical and electrical design.
- Full CA services with a “punch as you go”, solving issues as identified on the spot with the contractor.