Telios' Mechanical Engineers bring deep, field-tested expertise to the design of HVAC Solutions. Our comprehensive HVAC system designs focus on comfort and incorporate life safety and infection control standards as well. By definition, mechanical engineering seeks to maximize the efficiency of energy expended at every stage of HVAC heat transfer. The sustainability of every physical component of a project's infrastructure is, therefore, of measurable importance to Telios' Mechanical Engineers.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Central Utility Plant Design and Assessments
- Air Distribution Design and Assessments
- Infection Control Design and Assessment for both end-use and during construction.
- Process Piping Design and Assessments
- Building Control System Design and Assessments
- Building Energy Analyses and Audits
- Renewable Energy System Design and Analyses
Our Electrical Engineering encompasses all aspects of power planning, electrical distribution, on-site generation, UPS systems, lighting, and low voltage systems. We offer coordination studies, fault current and arc fault analyses for our own design efforts and/or as third party to contractors and owners. From the preparation of studies and reports to the comprehensive design of master-planned systems, Telios professionals provide focused attention to detail and total commitment to your design objectives.
- Power Distribution Design and Assessment
- Standby Power Systems Design and Assessment
- Lighting Design, including
- Harmonic Analysis
- Electrical Master Planning Systems Design
- Telephone/Data Layouts
- Nurse Call Systems
- Security Systems
- Fault Current Analyses
- Arc Fault Analyses and Labeling
- Coordination Studies
Telios' plumbing engineering and consulting is focused squarely on issues of sustainability, from acceptable drinking water, to the proper distribution of liquid and solid gasses and waste. As is true of our other professionals, our plumbing design and consulting team brings deep experience, thoughtful understanding and solid performance to every project.
- Domestic Hot & Cold Water
- Natural Gas Piping
- Medical Gas Systems, Distribution and Alarms
- Storm Drainage Systems
- Acid Waste Piping
- De-ionized Water Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Water Softening Systems