Automotive industry requires MEP systems that can meet diverse needs in specific operations including industrial air quality HVAC, specialty lighting for owner controllability and cost control, office and customer service areas as well as new technology applications.
Telios has broad expertise to advise and coordinate MEP and technology systems that maximize building operations and provide for the owner’s business model, whether it is a service and maintenance facility or a high end customer retail showroom.
Telios’ approach includes understanding:
- Third party equipment coordination
- MEP engineering to provide for future expansion
- Lighting design and control systems which have a large impact on cost of operations as well as meeting compliance codes
- Site lighting and owner controllability
- Low voltage systems to track bulk fluids and support the use of pneumatic tools
- HVAC systems which support air quality in vehicle maintenance and service areas
- Knowledge and design applications to meet codes addressing carbon monoxide and compressed natural gas systems
Recently the new Park Place Lexus dealership and service department was awarded USGBC LEED certification. LEED credits achieved included water efficiency, water use reduction, and enhanced refrigerant management.